Project Photos by Woods Bagot
83 Pirie Street comprises a new 30,000sqm, PCA A-Grade commercial office tower and retail/car park podium in Adelaide’s CBD.
The building is registered to obtain a 6 Star Green Star Design & As-Built Certified rating, is designed to achieve a 5.5 Star NABERS Energy rating, and a WELL Platinum rating.
Sustainability features include:
- A high-performance façade with a serrated profile to reduce direct solar gain
- Extensive end of trip facilities to promote active transport
- High-performance VAV air conditioning systems
- High efficiency water systems with rainwater storage and re-use
- All-electric building, carbon-neutral ready
- Extensive space allocation for staff health & wellbeing and access to outside air
Environmentally Sustainable Design
Building Performance Simulation
Green Building Ratings