Adelaide Festival Plaza comprises a new 40,000sqm, PCA A-Grade commercial office tower and retail podium in Adelaide’s CBD, as part of the Adelaide Festival Plaza redevelopment.
The building is registered to obtain a 6 Star Green Star Design & As-Built Certified rating, is designed to achieve a 5 Star NABERS Energy rating, and a WELL Gold rating.
Sustainability features include:
- A high-performance façade with orientation optimised external fin shading to reduce direct solar gain
- Extensive end of trip facilities to promote active transport
- All-electric air conditioning, heating, and hot water systems
- Recycled water systems connected to the Glenelg to Adelaide Parklands (GAP) water service
- Extensive space allocation for staff health & wellbeing and access to outside air
Environmentally Sustainable Design
Building Performance Simulation
Green Building Ratings