Photos from University of South Australia
dsquared have been providing consultancy services to the University of South Australia for more than 7 years...
...with a wide-ranging portfolio of projects including:
- A zero-carbon energy master plan for the 35-hectare Mawson Lakes Campus
- Large scale solar PV feasibility studies for the Mawson Lakes Campus, City West Campus, and Whyalla Campus
- Large scale battery energy storage feasibility study
- Alternative sustainable fuel deployment feasibility studies (including hydrogen biomass, biodiesel, and alternative fuels)
- Design, documentation, and project management services for Stage 1 of the University’s solar PV rollout programme, including over 1MW at Mawson Lakes (a combination of ground mount, car park shade, and rooftop arrays), and 0.5MW at City West
dsquared continue to provide support to the University’s research departments, including most recently the BETA testing and development of a new precinct carbon calculation tool, “Carbon Plus”, and supporting the CRC for Low Carbon Living.
See - UniSA News
Adelaide, South Australia
University of South Australia
Environmentally Sustainable Design
Building Performance Simulation
Engagement & Advocacy